Arunachal Pradesh Police (APP) Recruitment 2017- 897 Constable GD Vacancy: Arunachal Pradesh Police Constable GD Vacancy 2017 Notification Released. Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017 Notification Details check here on this page. Download AAP Recruitment Notification and submit the application form in time. Final date to submit the application form is 30th September 2017 for Constable GD Posts in Arunachal Pradesh.
Arunachal Pradesh Constable Recruitment 2017 Notification:
Recently, Arunachal Pradesh Police Department has launched the notification for 897 posts of constable in the same department. There are various categories of the constable posts and the vacancies are open to male and female eligible and interested candidates. All the interested candidates after checking the eligibility criteria can apply on or before 30th September 2017. The constable recruitment board awaits the application from the candidates and then will commence with the selection process for the posts. Whole responsibility from start to end is of the recruitment board. Each stage will be closely monitored and examined by the board authority.
Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment Notification Details:
|Organization Name||Arunachal Pradesh Police Department|
|Type of Job||State Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Constable|
|Number of Posts||897|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Start Date to Apply for the Posts||11th August 2017|
|Last Date to Apply for the Posts||30th September 2017|
Category Wise Posts:
|Post Name||Number of Post|
|Constable Civil Post – Male||439|
|Constable Civil Post – Female||303|
|Constable Bugler – Male IRBN Band/ Bugler||155|
Candidates can apply offline via downloading the notification from the official website and will then have to take the tests to be finally selected as a Constable in Arunachal Police Forces.
- Candidates will be paid a basic salary plus grade pay as per the regulations set by the state government.
- Rs 21700 to Rs 69100
Educational Qualification Required for the Constable Posts:
- Candidates who have completed the 10th Standard i.e., 10th pass candidates from a recognized board are eligible for the posts and can apply for Constable Post.
- For Bugler Post, candidates should have knowledge of playing Band/ Bulge
- Candidates should refer to the official notification to understand more details of the requirement. Even the physical standards required by the police force are also mentioned in the notification.
Age Criteria for the Constable Post in Arunachal Pradesh Police Department:
- Candidate’s minimum age is kept 17 years
- Candidate’s Maximum Age is kept to be 22 years
- The age to be calculated on 1st January 2017
- 5 years age relaxation is given to the SC candidates, ST candidates can also avail the relaxation of 5 years, and the OBC candidates get the relaxation of 3 years in the upper age limit.
- Written Test
- Trade Exam
- PET (Physical Efficiency Test)
- Medical examination of the selected candidates
How to Apply for Arunachal Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment 2017:
- Download or collect the official notification from the official website. Take the print out of the application form and fill the application form carefully and paste the passport size photographs.
- Sign the application form.
- Attach the documents specified by the recruitment board.
- Enclose the form and the documents in envelope and send to the following address:
The Assistant Inspector General of Police
Police Head Quarters
Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh (AP)
Pin – 791113
- Start Date to submit the application form – 11th August 2017
- Last Date to submit the application form – 30th September 2017, 17:00 Hrs
Download Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment Notification + Application Form