CBSE Scholarship Scheme 2017-18 Online Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Status: CBSE Scholarship 2017-2018 Online Application Form. CBSE Scholarship Status 2017 Check here. CBSE Scholarship Scheme 2017-18 for Class 10th/12th. CBSE Scholarship Scheme 2017-2018 for Single Girl Child.
CBSE Scholarship Scheme 2017-2018:
Central Board of Secondary Education provide the great opportunity for those candidates who need the Scholarship Scheme. Every year, CBSE will issue the notification regarding to Scholarship Scheme for 10th/12th Merit Holder Candidates and also for them Single Girl Child Case. is inviting meticulous and dedicated personnel for providing CBSE Merit Scholarship. CBSE Scholarship is awarded to those candidates who need of financial help to pursue their higher studies. Candidates who want to get the benefit of CBSE Scholarship Scheme 2017-2018, they have to apply online before the closing date.
CBSE Scholarship Scheme 2017-2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Girls who are the only child of their parents (For Single Girl Child Scholarship Scheme)
- Student should be passed Class 10th and 12th examination with at least 60% or 6.2 CGPA or More marks/Grades and are continuing their further school education are eligible.
- Annual Income of parents not more than one lakh.
- Applicant should be residence of India
- Not Applied or taking benefits of Scholarship scheme
CBSE Scholarship Amount Details –
- For Single Girl Child Scheme – Rs.500/- per month scholarship rate.
- For Graduation Level (For First Three Years) – Rs.1000/- per month.
- For Post Graduation Level – Rs.2000/- per month
Total lump sum amount to be paid at graduate level Rs.10000/- and for Post Graduate Level Rs.20000 at the end of academic year.
List of Documents Required to Apply for CBSE Scholarship Scheme 2017-2018:
- Student Mark Sheet of last passing year/semester
- Residential Proof such as Domicile
- Income Proof Certificates of Applicants Parents
- Attested photocopies of necessary or required documents
- Applicant latest passport size photograph
How to Apply For CBSE Scholarship Scheme 2017-18: Eligible students can apply through online mode for CBSE Scholarship Scheme for academic year 2017-2018 on the official website of cbse. You have to follow the all instructions and guidelines for online registration.
Firstly go to official website – cbse.nic.in
Choose Student Corner and now click on Scholarship link
Hit on Application Form/Apply Online link
Now enter all details and submit the relevant documents
Take a hard copy of application form for future uses
Please keep safe the printed application form and wait for release of CBSE Scholarship Scheme 2017 Listed Candidates Name. Scholarship Amount will be awarded through Demand Draft or Online Mode.
Official portal – http://cbse.nic.in/newsite/scholar.html
CBSE Scholarship Scheme 2017-18 Important Link