Haryana Roadways Driver Written Test Admit Card 2017 Released: HSSC Driver Exam Admit Card 2017 Download Here @hssc.gov.in. Haryana Roadways Driver Exam Date 6 August 2017 Download Hall Ticket/ Call Letter from the link provided at below.
Haryana Roadways Driver Written Test Date Admit Card 2017:
Haryana Roadways Department of Haryana Staff Selection Commission has already announced and invited the application for Haryana Roadways Driver and Conductor Posts. The written test is to be conducted on 6th August 2017. The admit cards will be available on official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission from 31st July 2017.
There are total 2038 driver & conductor posts announced to be filled at Haryana Roadways Department. The eligibility qualification for the post is minimum 10th pass. Along with 10th standard candidate need to mandatory having a Heavy Transport Vehicle License with at least three years of experience in driving heavy vehicle. The examination shall be conducted by Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
As there is not much time left for the examination, aspirants are advised to start preparing well for the examination. And well practicing will help candidates score well and ensure the selection in written test. Aspirants are suggested to visit www.hssc.gov.in for downloading the admit card. All the information regarding the same is provided in the article.
|Name of Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)|
|Name of Department||Haryana Roadways Department|
|Name of Post||Driver|
|Job Type||State Govt. Jobs|
|Admit Card Download Date||31st July 2017|
|Exam Date||6th August 2017|
|Exam Time||10:30 am – 12:00 pm|
|Reporting Time for the Written Exam||9:00 AM|
The written examination shall be held at various centers such as Ambala, Karnal, Kurukshetra, and Panchkula. Reporting time for the examination is 9:00 am and no applicant shall be allowed to enter the examination centre after 9:30 am.
- Written test will have total number of questions: 100
- Types of questions: Multiple Choice questions (MCQs)
- Total Marks: 200 Marks (2 Marks/ question)
- Time Duration for the Examination: 90 minutes (1 Hour and 30 Minutes)
- Parts: Part A and Part B
- Driving Skill Test
- Candidates shall be called for interview post they qualify for the written examination
- Interview Weightage: 25 Marks
Syllabus for Written Examination:
- Part A – 75 questions from General Awareness (GA), Logical Reasoning, Mathematics, English Language, General Science, Hindi Language, and General Intelligence etc.
- Part B – 25 questions from General Knowledge of Haryana State.
Syllabus for Interview of the qualified candidates:
- The interview questions shall be based upon the similar syllabus from the written examination.
Mandatory Documents at the Written Examination:
- Every candidate must possess Admit card in the written examination
- Along with the Admit card, candidates are advised to carry the identification proof such as Aadhar Card, driving license, Vote Id Card, Passport etc.
How to Download the admit card:
1.Go to the official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) – hssc.gov.in
2.Navigate the website to find the admit card link for the Driver in Haryana Roadways Department
3.Click the link and entre the required details to download the admit card.
Aspirants can get the admit card Heavy Vehicle Driver Exam 6 August 2017 from the HSSC official website. Admit Card to be released on 31 July 2017. Few websites are showing exam will be held on 7 August. But they have provided the wrong information. So, please be careful such kind of website. Exam will be held on 6 August 2017 as per notified by HSSC.
Download HSSC Driver Written Test Hall Ticket 2017 (From 31 July)
- Admit Card Download Date: 31st July 2017
- Examination Date: 6th August 2017