IIT Madras HSEE 2018 Online Application Form| Notification Released: HSEE 2018-2019 Application Form| HSEE 2018 Notification Released. HSEE 2018 Exam Pattern| Syllabus| Exam Dates also available for our readers. Candidates who are seeking for Admission they can apply through Online Mode on official website of HSEE 2018, but first check eligibility criteria.
HSEE 2018 Notification Released:
Latest Update: HSEE 2018 Entrance Exam Notification has released by IIT Madras. Interested and eligible candidates can register through ONLINE MODE up to 24 January 2018. Check the further details below.
IIT Madras (Indian Institute of Madras) has released the forms for HSEE 2018. The forms have been issued from 14 December, 2017 and the eligible candidates can fill the online application form till the date 24th Jan, 2018. HSSE is the Humanities and Social Science Entrance Exam conducted by IIT Madras and to apply for the exam the candidates should first meet the eligibility criteria. Authentic information should be provided while filling the application form of the exam.
Application Fee: The cost of the application form of the HSSE is Rs.2400/- but for the female as well as SC/ST candidates the fee amount will be Rs.1200/-. The HSSE exam is going to be conducted on 15th April 2018 and the candidates who will be eligible to give the exam will be provided the admit card from 14th Mar 2018.
HSEE 2018 Key Dates:
The HSSE (Humanities and Social Science Entrance Exam) is an entry level exam and the successful candidates can get the admission in five years integrated program through this exam. Some of the important dates related to the exam are mentioned below:
- Beginning of online Application process – 14th December 2017
- Starting of Exam Fee payment – 14th December 2017
- Ending of payment of Exam Fees – 24th January 2018
- Last date for Submission of online Applications – 24th January 2018
- Check the Application Status From – 16th February 2018
- Exam date – 15th April 2018
HSEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria Details:
Applicant Should be completed 12th Standard from a authorized board with aggregate 60% marks. Upper age limit criteria is 25 years for HSEE 2018 Entrance Exam. Age relaxation for reserved category as per govt rules.
HSEE 2018 Exam Pattern:
HSEE 2018 Entrance Exam will be divided into two types. Part I – Multiple Choice Questions and Part II – Descriptive Type. 150 Minutes are allotted to Part I and 30 Minutes for Part II. Aspirants have to qualify both the examination to get the admission.
- Analytical and Quantitative Ability
- English and Comprehension
- Environment and Ecology
- General Studies and General Knowledge
- In the section candidate need to write an essay on general topics which contains description/ reflection/ discussion.
HSEE 2018 Syllabus: Candidates can get the detailed syllabus and exam pattern from the IIT Madras HSEE 2018 Official website whose link has mentioned below.
HSEE 2018 Application Form:
In case, there is a requirement of correspondence, all the correspondence will be made to the Chairman, JEE Office, IIT Madras, Chennai. The candidates will have to upload the documents, passport size photograph and scanned copy of signature to fill the application form for HSEE exam 2018. The detailed process of applying online for the exam is as follows:
1) First the candidate should visit the official website (hsee.iitm.ac.in)
2) The candidates should click on the link “ HSEE 2018 Apply Online”
3) The candidates will be required to fill the various personal details in the online form. One should try to give the accurate information here. The candidates should try to give the information here to the best of their knowledge.
4) After this, the candidate will be required to submit various documents. The scanned copies of the documents will be required to be submitted.
5) After filling the application form, the candidate will be required to upload his/ her passport size photo.
6) After uploading the photo, the scanned copy of the signature also needs to be uploaded.
7) After upload of all the documents and filling the form completely, the candidates will be taken to the fee payment screen.
8) The candidates will have to pay the application fee of Rs.2400 or Rs.1200 as per category as the case may be in the online mode.
9) After paying the fees, the process is complete and the candidates can take the printout of the information filled in the form.
The candidates are required to visit the official website in case they want any other information related to the exam.
Visit the above link and go to directly on HSEE official website to download Prospectus/ Official Notification and get Online Application Form link.