JMI B.Tech/ B.Arch Admission 2018 Notification| Application Form| Entrance Exam: JMI B.Tech/ B.Arch Admission Form 2018-2019 Notification Released| JMI EEE 2018 Application Form: Jamia Millia Islamia University Admission 2018 Notification| Online Application Form. JMI Admission Form 2018-19 for B.Tech/ B.Arch Courses. Get Admission in Jamia Millia Islamia University for academic year 2018-2019.
JMI B.Tech/B.Arch Admission 2018:
Jamia Millia Islamia University advertise a notice for Admission in B.Tech/B.Arch programmes for academic year 2018-19. Jamia Millia Islamia University has announced that, candidates will be able to take admission in B.Tech and B.Arch courses on the basis of scores of JEE Main 2018 to be conducted by CBSE. Aspirants who are going to appear in JEE Main 2018 exam, they need to submit an online admission form at Jamia Millia Islamia University Official website from 05th December 2017 to 07th March 2018.
JMI Application Form 2018:
Online Application Form is available now on our website. Eligible candidates need to apply online on official website of JMI University and they have to get better score in JEE Main 2018 Entrance Test. Candidates are advised to read all instructions and guidelines on official website and follow the instruction provided online during the online form submission process.
Name of Courses:
About Engineering Courses in JMI:
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech in in Civil Engineering
- B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B.Tech in Computer Engineering
- B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
About B.Arch Courses in JMI:
- B.Arch (Self Financed)
Jamia Millia Islamia University 2018 Admission Eligibility Criteria:
Age Limit Criteria: The age of the candidates should not be less than 17 years as on 01 October, 2018. Applicant date of birth must fall on or after 01st October, 1993 and For ST/ SC/ PWD Category candidates date of birth should be fall on or after 01st October, 1988.
Candidates should have qualified 12th Standard from Science stream with PCM (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics) as a subject with minimum 55% marks (50% marks for B.Arch Course) or Diploma in Engineering with minimum 55% marks from a recognized institute which has approved by AICTE. Final year appearing candidates are also eligible to apply. Candidate must have completed Higher Secondary (12th) or equivalent exam in academic year- 2018/ 2017/ 2016.
|JEE Main 2018 Application Form||BITSAT 2018 Admission Form|
|KIITEE 2018 Admission Form||AIIMS MBBS Admission 2018|
|NEET 2018 Apply Online||CUCET 2018 Admission Notification|
JMI Entrance Exam 2018 Dates to Remember:
- Commencement of Online Registration Process – 05 December, 2017
- Closing Date to Submit the Online Application form – 07 March, 2018
How to Apply JMI Admission 2018 B.Tech/ B.Arch:
- First Open JMI Official website –jmi.ac.in or hit the below link
- Now Read the guidelines and important instructions
- In Side Bar, Register Yourself link
- Enter your E-mail ID, Password, Name, DOB and Mobile Number
- Click on Sign Up Button and fill online form with correct details
- Pay Application Fee of JMI Online Form and complete online form
- Submit it and take a hard copy for future uses
Please keep safe the printed application form for further purpose. For any query put a comment below.
Please check all details from JMI official website whose link has provided above.