MP High Court 2910 Assistant Stenographer Vacancy 2017 Apply Online: MP High Court Stenographer, Assistant Stenographer Bharti 2017 Apply Online. MP High Court Recruitment Online Application Form 2017. Check the eligibility criteria for Stenographer Grade II and Steno Grade III, Assistant Stenographer, etc posts details here on this page.
Madhya Pradesh government has given big opportunity for candidates who are interested in seeking government job. MP High Court has open notification for 2910 vacancies of Assistant, Stenographer and many other posts.
Name of the Organization – MP High Court
Job Type- Government
Number of vacancies- 2910 vacancies
Official website- www.mphc.gov.in
All the details regarding the recruitment are given below:
Recruitment for various posts:
- Stenographer Grade II – 128 posts
- Stenographer Grade III – 546 posts
- Steno typist- 04 posts
- Assistant Grade III – 2224 posts
- Computer operator – 03 posts
- English Stenographer – 01 post
- Liftman – 04 posts
Eligibility criteria for MP High Court Vacancies:
The details regarding the eligibility for the candidate to apply for the vacancy is mentioned below.
Educational qualification– The required qualification for the MP Grade III vacancy is that candidate should be 10+2 and knowledge of Typing with Hindi Stenographer Speed of 100 wpm. Hindi Stenographer Speed is different for all posts. So, please refer the official notification.
Age limit- Age of the candidate should be of minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years as on 01.01.2018.
Whereas age relaxation is given to the following candidates:
- SC/ST Category Candidates- 5 years
- OBC Category Candidates- 3 years and
- Ex- Servicemen – as per govt. rules
How to apply MP High Court Recruitment 2017:
Eligible candidates can apply for the recruitment through the online mode. Candidate can apply by log in into the official website www.mphc.gov.in of MP High Court. Now candidate can open the online application form and can start filling in the details asked by them. it is required that candidate fill in all the entries correctly and carefully.
Now candidate can finally submit their application form along with self attested documents prescribed by the authorities and application fee as per the category. Candidate should take out the print out of the application form for future references.
Application Fee – Refer the official advertisement.
Pay scale for the various post employees is recruited are given below:
- Stenographer Grade 2 – Rs 5400-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs 2800/-
- Stenographer Grade 3 – Rs 5400-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs 2800/-
- Steno typist- Rs 5400-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs 1900/-
- Assistant Stenographer Grade-3 – Rs 5400-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs 1900/-
- English Stenographer- Rs 5400-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs 2800/-
- Liftman- Rs 5400-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs 1900/-
- Computer operator – Rs 5400-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs 2800/-
Selection of the candidate is done on the basis of their performance in –
- Written examination (Prelims and Main)
- Typing Test
- Personal Interview
Dates to be remember-
Starting date for Online Registration Process – 05.06.2017
Last date to Apply Online – 05.07.2017
Prelims Exam Date – 23 July 2017
Apply Online Link For Above Mentioned Vacancies