PSTET 2017 Application Form, Notification, Exam Dates @tetpunjab.com: Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 Notification| Eligibility Criteria| Exam Dates etc check all details. PSTET 2017 Online Application Form – www.tetpunjab.com.
Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test 2017:
State Council of Education Research & Training (SCERT) Punjab has issued the notification for Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test 2017. PSTET 2017 Notification to be released in month of July 2017 (Tentatively). Candidates can check the eligibility criteria here for PSTET 2017 Exam. Every year, State Council of Education Research & Training (SCERT) Punjab conduct the Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test.
Lots of eligible candidates appear in PSTET Exam with their preparation. The candidates who are looking teaching jobs and want make their carrier in teaching profession, they can apply for PSTET examination and get the government teacher job in Punjab State. PSTET Exam conduct to provide the certificate which helps to get the govt jobs in Punjab. SCERT provide a certificate to those candidates who has passed the PSTET Exam. Aspirants need to qualify PSTET Exam with better marks to get the teacher job.
Organization Name – State Council of Education Research & Training Punjab
Name of Exam – Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET) 2017
Official website – www.tetpunjab.com
Type of PSTET Exam 2017
- Paper-I: I-V Class (Primary Teacher) JBT/D.ED
- Paper-II: VI –VII Class (Upper Primary Teacher) B.ED
PSTET 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
PSTET 2017 Education Qualification:
- For Primary Stage (I to V) :- Candidates should be done 12th/Intermediate with minimum 50% marks and Diploma of two year in elementary education or Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/ Diploma in Education (Special Education)/ Graduation from a recognized board/university. Final year appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
- For Secondary Stage (VI to VIII):- Candidates must have passed a graduation degree or diploma in elementary education/ B.ED/ B.Ed with Special Education or 12th Class with B.El.Ed/ BA/B.SC.Ed or BA.Ed/B.Sc.Ed from a recognized university. Further details about to educational qualification available in official notification.
PSTET Application Fee:
- For General/OBC category candidates – Rs 600/- of Paper-I or II and for Both Papers I, II Pay Rs.1200/-
- For SC/ST/PH category candidates – Rs.300/- for single paper and for Both Paper I & II Pay Rs.600/-
- Opening Date for submission of Online Form – July 2017
- Closing Date for Online Registration – July 2017
- PSTET 2017 Written Exam Date – September 2017
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply through Online Mode for PSTET Exam 2017. Candidates need to logon PSTET official website and go for new registration with providing primary and secondary details. After that upload scanned photographs, singature and other certificates if required. At last pay application fee through offline/online mode and take a hard copy of it.
Tentative or expected dates mentioned above. Confirm dates will be update soon after official announcement. Please wait couple of days to release the PSTET Notification 2017. We will update all information soon here on this page.
PSTET 2017 Notification – Coming Soon
PSTET 2017 Apply Online – Update Soon
Official portal – http://tetpunjab.com/