SSC MTS Recruitment 2017 Apply Online, Notification, Exam Dates: SSC MTS Recruitment 2017 Apply Online @ssc.nic.in. SSC MTS Recruitment Online Form 2017| Official Notification. SSC MTS 2017 Exam Dates| Online Registration dates| Eligibility Criteria etc details are available now. SSC has released the official notification on 31st December 2016.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2017 Notification:
Latest update for SSC MTS Notification 2017: Staff Selection Commission has published the notification for SSC Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical) Recruitment 2017 on 15th December 2016 on its official website. Interested candidates can check the Eligibility Criteria details for SSC MTS Recruitment 2017-18 here. Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Fee, Selection procedure, Exam dates are mentioned below for SSC MTS 2017.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2017 will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Paper-I and Paper II exam. The Paper-I exam of SSC MTS will be OMR based Test. The exam will be conducted on 16th, 30th April 2017 and 07th May 2017. Paper II will be descriptive will be conduct on 17th December 2017. Online application form submission process will be start from 24th December 2016 and end on 20th January 2017. Lots of candidates wait for last time registration, but we are advised you, please fill online application form as soon as possible in starting dates. Because in last time due to heavy traffic server may be down or busy.
Name of Organization – Staff Selection Commission
Name of Post – Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
Number of Vacancies – 8300 Posts
Application Mode – Online Only.
Official Portal – www.ssc.nic.in.
Job Location – All Over India.
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
SSC MTS Recruitment 2017 Education Qualification: Minimum educational qualification is Matriculation/10th Class or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board.
SSC MTS Bharti 2017 Age Limit: Age of applicant not exceed to 25 years and minimum age limit is 18 years for SSC MTS Recruitment 2017-18.
Selection Procedure for SSC MTS Recruitment 2017:
- Written Examination (OMR and Descriptive)
Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 31st December 2016
- Closing Date to submit the application form – 30th January 2017
- SSC MTS Exam Date 2017 (OMR Based) –16th, 30 April 2017 and 7th May 2017
- Download SSC MTS 2017 Admit Card – March 2017
- SSC MTS Result 2017 OMR Based Exam – July-August 2017 (Tentative)
- SSC MTS 2017 Descriptive Test Date – 17th December 2017
- SSC MTS Final Result 2017 – First week of February 2018 (Tentative)
How to Apply SSC MTS Recruitment 2017:
SSC will accept only Online Application Form for Multi Tasking Staff Vacancies before the last date 20.01.2017. Offline mode of application form will not be accepted in any case. Follow below mentioned instructions to register online.
- First visit SSC official website – ssc.nic.in
- Click on MTS Recruitment Section and find APPLY ONLINE link
- You have to complete Part I and Part II registration
- In Part I with primary and secondary details are required to enter
- In Part II pay payment and upload scanned photograph and signature
- And finally take a hard copy of application form
Keep it safe and note down your Application Form for further uses. Detailed notification has uploaded for SSC MTS Bharti 2017. Download it and check it carefully.
SSC MTS Admit Card 2017: Admit Card for SSC MTS Written Test 2017 to be released 10-15 days before the exam held. Most probably SSC MTS 2017 Admit Card 2017 to be issued in Last week of March 2017. Confirm date and further details will be update shortly.
SSC MTS Result 2017: Result Date – July/August 2017 (Expected) for OMR Based Written Test. Final result to be declared in month of February 2018. Candidates can check SSC MTS Result 2017 Name wise/ Roll no. wise from the official website after the announcement.