TSPSC AEE Syllabus 2017, TS Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus| Exam Pattern: TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) Syllabus 2017-2018 PDF, TSPSC AEE Exam Pattern 2017-2018, TSPSC AEE Previous Year Papers| Solved Papers| Model Papers, etc Available Here.
Since TSPSC, Telanagna Public Service Commission has issued notification regarding the recruitment of AEE (Assistant Executive Engineer). The candidates who have applied for the vacancy are busy in doing their preparations. In order to help aspirants to achieve their goal we have bring out the details regarding the examination.
About the examination of AEE
The selection of the candidates is done two parts
- Part A- WRITTEN EXAMINATION
- Part B- PERSONAL INTERVIEW
The candidate who will qualify the written examination will be called for personal interview.
TSPSC AEE Exam Pattern 2017:
TSPSC conducts objective type written examination. Candidate will be asked multiple choice questions. The written examination is of 450 marks (Paper I -150 marks and Paper II -300 marks) and the duration of examination is 150 minutes each paper.
|PAPER||SUBJECT||NO. OF QUESTIONS||MARKS|
|PAPER I||GENERAL STUDIES AND GENERAL ABILITIES||150||150|
|PAPER II||CIVIL ENGG/ ELECTRICAL ENGG||150||300|
After qualifying the 450 marks written examination candidate will have to appear for 50 marks personal interview round. Total 500 Marks are allotted for TSPSC AEE.
Syllabus for AAE, TSPSC Examination
Below is given detail list of topics, subject wise candidate has to go through for the written examination of TSPSC.
Syllabus for General Studies and General Awareness:
- Current affairs (Regional, National, International)
- International Relations and Events
- Environmental issues
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana
- Geography of India and Telangana
- Socio – economic, political and cultural history of India and Telangana
- Indian Constitution
- Society, culture, heritage, arts and literature of Telangana
- Policies of Telangana state
- Logical reasoning
- Analytical ability
- Data interpretation
- General Science and inventions
- Basic English
Telangana AEE Syllabus for General Abilities:
- Cubes and Dice
- Number Series
- Non-Verbal Series
- Embedded Figures
- Problem Solving
- Coding and Decoding Techniques
- Number Ranking
- Blood Relations
- Syllogistic Reasoning
- Mirror Images
- Visual Memory
- Alphabet Series, etc
TSPSC AEE Syllabus for General English:
- Vocabulary – Idioms and Phrases, Related Pair of Words, Synonyms and Antonyms, Proverbs, Phrasal Verbs, etc.
- Words and Sentences – Spotting of Errors, Fillers and Improvement, Comprehension, Punctuation, Choosing Appropriate Words, Completion, Use of Words, Sentence Arrangement, Transformation of Sentences, etc.
- School Level Grammar – Active and Passive Voice, Reported Speeches, Noun and Pronouns, Articles, Adverbs, Modals, Verbs, Tense, Non Finite, Degrees of Comparison, Conjunctions, Prepositions, Conditionals, Subject Verb Agreement, etc.
TSPSC AEE Syllabus for Aptitude: Square Roots, Time and Distance, Trigonometric Ratio, Time and Work, Simple and Compound Interest, Averages, Mixture and Allegation, Profit and Loss, Ratio and Proportion, Graphs of Linear Equations, Quadrilaterals, Standard Identities, Regular Polygons, Discount, Profit and Loss, Circle and its chords, etc.
Telangana PSC AEE Syllabus for Civil and Mechanical Engineering:
- Strength of Materials (SOM) – Columns and Struts, Simple Stresses and Strains, Deflections and Slopes, Bending and Shear Stress, Shear Force and Bending Moment Diagrams, etc.
- Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulic Machinery -Fluid Dynamics, Compressible Flow, The Fluid Statics, Pumps, Flow Through Pipes, Turbines, etc.
Telangana PSC AEE Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering:
Section I – (Applied Mechanics and Design): Machine Design, Theory of Machines, Engineering Mechanics, Vibrations, Mechanics of Materials, etc.
Section II – (Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences): Heat Transfer, Power Engineering, Fluid Mechanics, IC Engines, Turbo machinery, Thermodynamics, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, etc.
Section III – (Materials, Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering): Machining and Machines Tool Operations, Metrology and Inspection, Operations Research, Production Planning and Control, Casting, Forming and Joining Process, Computer Integrated Manufacturing, Engineering Materials, Machining and Machine Tool Operations, Inventory Control, etc.
TSPSC AEE Syllabus for Civil Engineering:
- Strength of materials and theory of structures
- RCC and steel structures
- Building materials and construction
- Fluid mechanics and hydraulics
- Hydrology and water resources engineering
- Transportation engineering
- Soil mechanics and foundation engineering
- Environmental engineering
- Estimation, costing and construction management
TSPSC AEE Syllabus for Electrical Engineering:
- Electric circuits and fields
- Electrical machines
- Control systems
- Power systems
- Electrical and electronic measurements
- Power electronics
- Analog and digital electronics
- Electric drives
We hope the information provided by us sufficient. Thank you for visiting our web link. For more information regarding to exam pattern and syllabus of Assistant Executive Engineer Written Test please visit the download link.
TSPSC AEE Previous Year Question Papers:
Download the Telangana Assistant Executive Engineer Old Year Papers| Solved Papers| Model Papers from the link provided at below.
Download Here TSPSC AEE Question Paper
Download Here TSPSC AEE Sample Paper