UP Scholarship Scheme Online Registration 2017, UP Scholarship Scheme Details: UP Scholarship Scheme 2017-2018 Online Registration Dates has announced. Check UP Scholarship Scheme Details 2017 from our website. UP Minority Scholarship Scheme 2017-18 Application Form| Notification- OBC, SC, ST, General Category wise scheme details.
उत्तर प्रदेश छात्र वर्ती योजना २०१७-१८ (2017 -18) का ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण 01 जून 2017 से शुरू होने जा रहा है| जो छात्र छात्रवर्ती पाना चाहते है उनको ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण करना होगा| अधिक जानकारी के लिए आप ऑफिसियल पोर्टल पे जा कर ले सकते है धन्यवाद | हमारी वेबसाइट पे भी उचित जानकारी दी गयी है|
UP Scholarship Scheme 2017 Notification Released:
UP Scholarship Scheme Department has issued the UP Scholarship Scheme Schedule 2017-18 on its official website on 27th April 2017. Online Registration process for UP Scholarship Scheme 2017-18 will be begin from 01 June 2017. Eligible students can register through online mode and get the benefit of Scholarship Scheme after shortlisted in that scheme.
After verification of UP Scholarship Scheme Applicant 2017 Details, Scholarship Department of Uttar Pradesh will issue the list of students who will got the scholarship in their account. Students who are belongs to General, OBC, SC, ST etc they can get the UP Scholarship Scheme 2017-18 benefits after check the term and conditions.
UP Scholarship Scheme 2017 has divided into three categories –
- Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
- Matric Scholarship Scheme
UP Scholarship Scheme 2017-18 Eligibility Criteria
Eligible Criteria for UP Scholarship Scheme 2017 has provided below. Check it and after that proceed for online registration before the final date.
- Applicant should be the student of 09th & 10th Class in govt school or school which has approved by the State and Central Govt.
- Student should be take the admission in a recognized school, institute, university or board.
- He/She is not taking benefits of any other scholarship scheme.
- Benefit of Scholarship Scheme will be given for those students who got the minimum 50% marks in their last examination.
- Family Annual Income Limit Details As Following –
|Category||Income in Rupee|
|General||For Rural- Rs.19,884/-|
For Urban- Rs.25,546/-
List of Documents:
- Previous Exam Mark Sheet
- Income Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Address Proof
- Aadhar Card
- Photocopy of Bank Passbook
- Passport Size Photograph
- Signature (scan)
How to Apply for UP Scholarship Scheme 2017-18: Eligible students may follow the below instructions to register online at the official website – Scholarship.up.nic.in
First visit the official website – www.Scholarship.up.nic.in
Choose Appropriate link and click on Student Registration Button
Now Online Registration Form for Scholarship Scheme will be display
Provide the personal and academic information
Also upload the required documents and submit the application form
Note your registration ID and print the hard copy for future use
Aspirants need to send the hard copy of application along with attach the required documents at the address mentioned in official website.
UP Scholarship Scheme Registration Schedule 2017-18:
For 11th and 12th Class Students:
- Initial Date for Online Registration to provide Master Date – 01 July 2017
- Final Date for Online Registration – 15 July 2017
- Final Date to upload the scanned documents – 28 September 2017
- Final Date to send the hard copy of documents – 04 October, 2017
For Other than 11th & 12th Class Students:
- Beginning for Online Registration for Master Date – 01 July, 2017
- Closing Date to Online Registration – 30 July, 2017
- Closing Date to upload the documents – 01 November, 2017
- Final Date to send the hard copy of documents – 07 November, 2017
For more detailed information about to Scholarship Scheme 2017-18 in UP State, please refer the official website and official notification for Scholarship Scheme for academic year 2017-18.
Official Helpline Numbers –
- For Social Welfare – 18004190001
- For Backward Class Welfare – 18001805131
- For Minority Welfare – 18001805229