UPPCL JE Recruitment 2018 Apply Online, 1422 Junior Engineer Vacancies: UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017-18 Apply Online, UPPCL1422 JE Vacancy Notification 2017 Released. UPPCL 1422 JE Latest Vacancy Details check here.
UPPCL JE Recruitment 2017-18 Notification Released:
UPPCL (Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited) is one of the leading power productions units in India. UPPCL has released recruitment notification for the Junior Engineer Vacancies. UPPCL has opened recruitment for 1196 + 226 Posts of Junior Engineer. As UPPCL created large number of vacancies it is the great opportunity for the aspiring candidates.
Candidates must apply for the vacancy and be part of this renowned organization. Candidates can apply for the recruitment through the online Application Form. Candidate can fill the Application Form in an online mode from the official website of UPPCL uppcl.org. Last date for filling in the Application Form details are mentioned below. For the recruitment of JE in UPPCL interested candidates can read below on our web page regarding all the information of recruitment notification like eligibility format, selection procedure etc.
Name of the Organisation- Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation
Official website- www.uppcl.org
Name of Posts with Number of Vacancies:
- Notification No. 05/VSA/2017/JE – Junior Engineer (Electrical Trainee) – 226 Posts
- Notification No. 04/VSA/2017/JE Deptt– Junior Engineer (Deptt.) – 1196 Posts
Mode of Application – Online Only
Eligibility Criteria Details:
Educational Qualification: Candidates should posses diploma or engineering degree in civil or electrical engineering from recognized institution.
Age limit: Candidate must be 18 to 40 years of age eligible to apply for Junior Engineer Posts.
Selection procedure: Candidate will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written examination held by UPPCL and the Personal Interview.
Written Examination – UPPCL will be conducting written examination of objective type. Candidate will have to answer MCQ,s. Candidate will be required to mark on the correct option. Total number of questions asked will be 200 and the weightage of total marks will 200.
Candidate should also note that for every wrong answer there is negative marking of 0.25 marks.
Subject s covered in written examination are:
- General Hindi
- Gk and Reasoning
- Technical Questions
- Computer Knowledge
Personal Interview- candidate who will qualify written examination will be asked to appear for the interview round. For selection it is mandatory to qualify both the rounds.
Application Fee: Application fee details are as follows;
- General and OBC Candidates- Rs 900/-
- SC/ST Candidates- Rs 600/-
- PH Candidates- Rs 10/-
Candidates can fill the Application Fee through online mode of payment.
Procedure to Apply for the Junior Engineer Posts under UPPCL Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of UPPCL uppcl.org.
- Click on the recruitment advertisement
- Fill in the Application Form with all the details along the Application Fee
- Lastly take the print out of the online application form.
Choose the desired post to apply online and do not confuse these posts. Because two different advertisement has published by UPPCL.
Important Dates: Advertisement No. 05/VSA/2017/JE (Electrical – 226 Posts)
- Availability of Online Application Form – 08 October, 2017
- Last Date to Apply Online – 31 October, 2017
Important Dates: Advertisement No. 04/VSA/2017/JE-Deptt (1196 Posts)
- Availability of Online Application Form – 28 September, 2017
- Last Date to Apply Online – 23 October, 2017
Please download the UPPCL JE Recruitment 2017 Official notification from the following links and get the complete details before to register online at uppcl.org. Best of luck for your bright future.
Old Notification: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has released a notification and inviting the application for the posts of Office Assistant and Stenographers. There are total of 2662 grade III positions vacant at UPPCL. Aspirants can apply online through the official website starting from 25th July 2017 till the last date, 12th August 2017. It is a good opportunity for the candidates who want to pursue their career in Government jobs. Aspirants meeting the eligibility criteria can apply online for the positions.
In this article we have briefed about the details regarding the posts for the convenience of the aspirants to apply for the positions. Candidates can visit the official website for further detailed information at www.uppcl.org.
|Name of Organization||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Name of Post||Office Assistants and Stenographers (Grade III)|
|Number of Posts||2662|
|Start Date – Online Application||25th July 2017|
|Last Date – Online Application||12th August 2017|
|Exam Date||First half of September 2017|
Name of Posts with number of Vacancies:
|S.No||Name of Post||Number of Posts Vacant|
|1||Office Assistant (Grade III)||2402|
|2||Stenographer (Grade III)||260|
Pay Scale of Office Assistants and Stenographers:
- Pay scale of Rs 5200 – Rs 20200 with a grade pay of Rs 2600
Eligibility age Criteria for Office Assistants and Stenographers:
- Minimum Age – 21 years
- Maximum Age – 40 years
- As on 1st July 2017
- Age relaxation to the reserved category as per the government’s regulations
Selection Process for Office Assistants and Stenographers:
- Application Screening
- Written Examination
- Personal Interviews
- Typing test if applicable
How to Apply for Office Assistants and Stenographers:
- Applications shall be accepted only through the online mode
- Visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) – uppcl.org
- Navigate the homepage and search for Recruitment section
- In recruitment section, find UPPCL Assistant and Stenographer Notification and download the same
- Go through the instructions and eligibility details carefully to confirm
- Click on Apply Online on home page
- Fill in all the required details carefully to avoid any errors
- Submit the form
- Pay the application fee
- Take a hard copy of the application form and keep it safely for any future references
Application Fees for Office Assistants and Stenographers:
- General/ OBC candidates – Rs 1000
- Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe Candidates – Rs 700
- PWD category Candidate – Rs 10
- Start Date of online application submission – 25th July 2017
- Last Date of online application submission – 12th August 2017
Download Here UPPCL Grade III Recruitment 2017 Notification PDF
Check the details from the above official advertisement. Fill the online details before the registration will be closed on 12 August 2017.
Apply Online UPPCL Recruitment 2017 Office Assistant & Stenographer Posts