VITEEE 2018 Key Dates, VITEEE Application Form 2018, Notification: VIT Engineering Entrance Exam 2018 Application Form| Admission Notification details are available here. Also check VITEEE 2018 Exam Pattern, VITEEE 2018 Syllabus Scheme in details. You can apply through online/offline both mode for VIT Engineering Entrance Exam 2018-19 before the closing date of registration.
VIT Engineering Entrance Exam 2018 Details:
Every year, Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) University conduct the Engineering Entrance Examination (EEE) at the various exam centres across the country to provide admission in Technical or Engineering Courses.
Get the complete details about to VITEEE 2018-19 Entrance exam details here. VITEEE 2018 Notification will be issued in month of November 2017 (Tentative). Aspirants, who are looking for the complete information about VITEEE 2018, they can check all the details here. Every Year huge number of candidates participates in VIT Engineering Entrance Test and take the admission in desirable course.
VITEEE is a computer based test (CBT) include 125 questions, 40 questions from each subject (PCM/B) and 05 questions will be asked from English Subject. The Admission of applicant will proceed on the basis of the rank or score secured in VIT Engineering Entrance Examination. After getting the better rank card, you have to participate in counselling procedure to take admission in VIT University.
Name of University – Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT), University
Name of Entrance Exam – VIT Engineering Entrance Exam 2018-19
Application Mode – Online/Offline
Official website – www.vit.ac.in
VITEEE 2018-19 Key Dates:
|Name of Events||Key Dates (Tentative)|
|Application Form Releasing Date||First week of November 2017|
|Last Date to submit the VITEEE 2018 Application Form||Fourth Week of February 2018|
|VITEEE 2018 Slot Booking Date||Third week of March 2018|
|VITEEE 2018 Admit Card Releasing Date||Third week of March 2018|
|Date of Entrance Examination||First Week of April 2018|
|Result Announcement Date||Fourth week of April 2018|
|VITEEE 2018 Counselling Starting Date||Second week of May 2018|
VITEEE 2018-19 Eligibility Criteria:
- Age: Candidate should be born on or after 1st July 1995 will be eligible to apply for VITEEE.
- Qualification: Candidates should have secured 60% marks in aggregate (PCB/PCM) in the qualifying examination (12th/Intermediate)
- Candidates who belongs to SC/ST Category or North Eastern States are required to obtain 50% marks in aggregate (PCM/PCB) in 12th Class (Intermediate).
- Appearing Students can also apply for VITEEE 2018.
VITEEE 2018 Application Fee:
- Online Application Form Fee – Rs.990/-
- Offline Application Form Fee -Rs.970/-
- Mode of Fee payment – Net Banking/ Credit or Debit Card or Demand Dard
- Fee will not be refund in any case
VITEEE Application Form 2018-2019:
Eligible candidates for VIT Engineering Entrance Exam 2018, they can apply via Online/Offline Mode before the final date of submit the application form.
Simple Steps for Online Registration Procedure for VITEEE 2018-
- First log on to official website – vit.ac.in
- Go to Admission option which is available at home page
- Choose VITEEE – 18 and hit on Online Registration Form
- Please read important guidelines and proceed for registration
- Enter your personal and qualification details as per academic records
- Upload recent photograph, signature in the prescribed format mentioned in the bulletin
- Use credit/debit card/net banking for the payment of application fee
- Now Verify all entered details in VITEEE 2018 Online Application Form
- Take a print out of application form for your future reference.
For offline Mode Registration:
Candidates who want to apply for VITEEE 2018, they have to get the application form the nearby post office or sales counter. Aspirants have to send the duly filled application form at the following address-
Tamil Nadu , India
Application form should be reach at destination before the closing date. After due date, application form will not be accepted for VITEEE 2018 through any mode. Please choose one mode only to register VIT Engineering Entrance Exam 2018-19.
|BITSAT 2018 Exam Dates, Application Form||KEAM 2018 Application Form|
|KIITEE 2018 Application Form||NEET 2018 Exam Date|
|CUCET 2018 Application Form||CEED Application Form 2018|
VITEEE 2018 Exam Pattern: In VITEEE 2018 Entrance Exam, total 125 multiple choice questions will be asked from (PCM/B) 40 questions from each and 05 questions will be asked from English Subject. No negative marking for wrong answers.
VITEEE 2018 Syllabus: Syllabus PDF file is available on official website. Candidates can visit VITEEE official website and download subject wise syllabus PDF for VITEEE 2018 Entrance Exam. Please read all details correctly and start your preparation in time.
VITEEE Slot Booking 2018: VITEEE 2018 Slot Booking Process will be start in 3rd week of March 2018 (Tentative). With Slot Booking admit card also issued by VIT University. Candidates have to choose the slot in given time limit.
VITEEE 2018 Admit Card: E-admit Card for VITEEE 2018 Entrance Exam will be issued in Third week of March 2018. Candidates can download e-admit card with the help of registration ID and DOB before to appear in VITEEE Exam.
VITEEE 2018 Result: Result for VITEEE 2018 will be declare within one month from the exam date. We are expecting VITEEE 2018 result will be declare in last week of April 2018. You can check the result through roll number.
VITEEE 2018 Counselling Schedule – Conuselling for VITEEE 2018 will be start in May 2018. As per source information, VIT University 2018 Counselling Procedure will be start in Second week of May 2018.
For more information or any query regarding to VITEEE 2018, leave a comment below. Also Subscribe with us via E-mail to get latest update about to VITEEE 2018 Entrance Exam.